The Trip
June 1st 2009
Four days out from London and I am starving!!! We had so little time to prepare, less than 24 hours. No room for herd, very little room for good and Sir John Hargrave is strict when it comes to rituals...no vocations, no devotions, nothing outside of the small cramped cabin I share with my sire and brother ! But it's not just the hunger, it's the hunger and being surrounded by Kine that we are not allowed to touch and Kindred who would willing slash their wrists or (offer their necks) and gain the prestation and a willing slave!!!!
Set'ths great and furry arse when will we get there?
Bloody Brittany, or should I say Dame Brittany Whittier...Oh yes, here have a drink!!!!Sly bitch...pick the naive youngster to mess with!
(Later in the night)
Sir Eldwyn has come to the rescue! Such a measily drop but enough to get me by. He is such a freind, where would I be without him...probably baying at Brittany's door. He has always been the only friend I have out side of my family. Sire does not like me mixing with other Kindred, just incase I get confused, or conned, or mislead. Sir Eldwyn is it! But he is fun to be around, bit of a rouge if you ask me, and no one does....
Things will be different in Perth so I am told. Who knows what we will find?
We will need the other Clans to carve out our place in the city, once we have found a haven. I am not to keen on sharing the days with House Odovacar.
But it will be so exciting to finally meet Kindred from other clans!
Can't they move this tub faster?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home