Monday, 21 March 2011

Perth

8th June 2009
This is it? Great Se'th, were is the rest of it? it is little more than a village, and a small one at that!

And the Brood, everwhere...how did they manage to survive the plague? Nice eating tho. We are staying with Sir Eldwyn, thank goodness. He was very quick in finding a place.

Met other Kindred, from Elngland and the USA and...and this is the good bit, there are also Kinded here from Japan and India. I have never heard of the Rakshasa before. They are blue, except for little Tillotama and she is just blue about the edges.
And the Hierophant, Vivika Lahiri...blessed Mother, she is beautiful and so powerful. She is gold. I use my sight and she glows!

But there are also Lancea Sanctum here. Sire says to stay away from them. Brother Thornton doesnt like any of the Circle apparently. Pity really, they are a close bunch, but very interesting. I look forward to seeing their church.

Off to off some more of the Brood. Had one run in with them this evening, uncouth mob of animals...I think we are getting the better of them tho!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home