Monday, 21 March 2011

Perth

July 3rd 2009

We have had a run in with the local brood, so far we seem to be getting the upper hand. Some of us have heard a violin in the evening, always playing the same song., always in the same place...I have even dreamed of a Nun, actually a Kindred, being torn apart by the brood. We have found the place and the others involved. There has also been sighting of a great white cat...and who is this Klockner?


There are too man things happening. I want to learn new disciplines at the temple but some service to the city is always required and that takes the whole night.


On the positive side, I have found a place that might make a good haven and club that caters to the Gothic community, and excellent place to gather a herd from. These are children who are familiar with the shadows...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home