Monday, 21 March 2011

Misery

July 13th 2009

(written in a very untidy hand)

So much for disciplines and so much for a peaceful night. Leon Gicquels ship, the Destiny, is not my idea of a good time. After the trip here I vowed never to go on the ocean again, yet here I am. Not by choice tho.

Eldwyn, why couldn't you have left me alone....? I still don't know what happened. I bare the marks of diabory, but I received them during the Crucible ....and even now they are beginning to fade!


It started with my Sire; he performed a ritual and turned human... then we tried to enter an old temple and ended up having a run in with some entity that I pacified with the ashes of Bathsheba, (now I have no focus) I also got my arm ripped off in the process and had to use all my resources and more to heal, even now it looks bad....but Sire is Kindred again.

Then I finally got my go at the Crucible....and that's where I got the marks....the entity was a creature of other realms, not the sort of thing I want to deal with on a regular basis but interesting all the same. Tribulation brings enlightenment...I went through the crucible and lived! Then Eldwyn called...he wouldn't take no for an answer! He understands that we have out little rituals...

We walked in his new garden, it would have been beautiful this time of year, had he been there to maintain it! Then he spoke my name

That's all...my name...then there is the memory of blood...

and more and more and finally the last drop....I couldn't stop, didn't want to stop! I am not certain how long I wandered until the realization hit me! I spoke to my Sire who consulted his oracle and we went to the site of the event, there was no body, just a vague feeling of anger and in the meantime. Robert St Paul, Eldwyns child, rages...and that is something I never wish to witness again.


Everything is a bit of a blur after that. We report to the Mekhet Priscus who carts me off to the Justicar and here I am, on his ship..waiting...hungry... and confused!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home