alone with my thoughts
July 23
So then Vivika Lahiri finds out what went on. Now the manure really hits the oscillator !! Here I am, sealed in a cool room, which is where I don't know, after being bundled into Kalkins car and and driven through streets I have never seen before.
No, I did not deliberately antagonize Robert St Paul, I was just sick of hiding behind the mask! I am NOT a Nosferatu!
Negotiations go on behind my back, this is a Covenant matter not a Clan matter, according to Lahiri. Brittany sounds sincere and I might even believe her offer of restitution, if I ever get out of here.
Uncle Tomec is not happy, I got the third degree from him, then Kalishki looked into my head and saw my "innocence" but what else he saw disturbed him. The Crone are not exactly welcome in the city at the moment. But then again, without a prince who's city is it?
Gicquel is vying for the position of Praxsis...I don't think he likes me! He refers to me as "Mistress Turnbull the murderer of Eldwyn Brennan", even in simple conversation. Pretentious twit.
I would like to sink his bloody boat!
In the meantime, Sire is working on the problem and I am going mad with boredom.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home